Minimalism, uncorrupted lines and purity of design are the guiding principles of this chic dinner service designed by 'Larne' for JKC.
This 75mm (3") square condiment dish is traditionally used for holding the wasabi and soy sauce when serving sushi. It is perfect for placing on the dinner plate to hold any sauce or garnish as well as a small dipping plate when serving canapés such as finger spring rolls.
A solid piece of 6mm (~¼") lead free glass is drop formed to create a 75mm (~3") square dish. Sandblasting on the underside by hand results in that most Japanese characteristic - translucence. The thickness of the glass gives the finished dish a green hue.
Available in Frost or Cube design.
- Size - 380mm X 300mm (~15" X 12") finished.
- Material - Single sheet of 6mm (~¼") Lead Free Glass.
- Construction - Drop mould for seamless finish.
- Finishing - Hand sandblasting and polishing.
- Cleaning - DO NOT wash in dishwasher. Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Country of origin - UK
SPECIAL NOTE: As these pieces are hand formed there can be a 10% variation in size.