Minimalism, uncorrupted lines and purity of design are the guiding principles of this chic dinner service designed by 'Larne' for JKC.
This delicate looking soup or noodle bowl (164mm square/ ~6 ¾ ") appears deceptively small but can easily hold a full mug of liquid, this ultra chic design is sure to grace the tables of the most fashionable dinner parties.
A solid piece of 6mm (~1/4") lead free glass is drop formed to create a 165mm (~6¾") square bowl. Sandblasting on the underside by hand results in that most Japanese characteristic - translucence. The thickness of the glass gives the finished platter a green hue.
Available only in the Frost design, it also matches the cube pattern plates perfectly.vailable in Frost or Cube pattern. The frost is truer to the ethics of Japanese design whilst the cube pattern conjures up an image of melting cubes of ice on a block of glass.
- Size - 380mm X 300mm (~15" X 12") finished.
- Material - Single sheet of 6mm (~¼") Lead Free Glass.
- Construction - Drop mould for seamless finish.
- Finishing - Hand sandblasting and polishing.
- Cleaning - DO NOT wash in dishwasher. Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Country of origin - UK
SPECIAL NOTE: As these pieces are hand formed there can be a 10% variation in size.