Minimalism, uncorrupted lines and purity of design are the guiding principles of this chic dinner service designed by 'Larne' for JKC.
The extra large 300mm (~12") size affords the luxury of space for contemporary food presentation, whilst the medium 240mm (~9") size is ideal for the standard table setting. The smaller 165mm(~6¾") plates are designed as side plates. These plates are particularly suited to the serving of Sushi & Sashimi.
Single pieces of 6mm (~1/4") lead free glass are drop formed to create these desirable plates. Sandblasting on the underside by hand results in that most Japanese of characteristics - translucence. The thickness of the glass gives the plates a green hue.
Beautiful singly as a display piece or as part of a full dinner service these plates make wonderful gifts.
Available in Frost or Cube pattern. The frost is truer to the ethics of Japanese design whilst the cube pattern conjures up an image of melting cubes of ice on a block of glass.
- Size - 300mm (~12"), 240mm (~9") & 165mm (6¾") finished.
- Material - Single sheet of 6mm (~¼") Lead Free Glass.
- Construction - Drop mould for seamless finish.
- Finishing - Hand sandblasting and polishing.
- Cleaning - DO NOT wash in dishwasher. Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Country of origin - UK
SPECIAL NOTE: As these pieces are hand formed there can be a 10% variation in size.