The Sujihiki is a long narrow blade designed for slicing any raw or cooked flesh (meat, poultry, game & fish) with consummate ease. The reduced surface area means that even the most fatty or oily flesh does not stick to the side of the blade. The Granton dimples just make this even more efficient. If Smoked Salmon, Ham on the bone and other ‘sticky flesh’ are your prime tasks then this is your best solution at this price range.
- Blade construction - 70% Compression forged. Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel
- Handle construction - Laminated wood with silicon injection
- Cleaning - NOT RECOMMENDED for Dishwasher. Hand wash - mild detergent. DRY IMMEDIATELY
- Sharpening - JKC KC 200 Water Wheel Sharpener or JKC Whetstone
- Storage - In a wood block / in the packaging box / separate area in knife drawer / magnetic knife bar
- Blade length – 240mm (~10")
- Country of Origin - Japan
SPECIAL NOTES: This knife should not be used for ANY kind of twisting or prising. Do not use on bone or frozen foods.