This is the most popular size of knife for professional chefs and serious amateurs. Those looking for a large knife for cutting meat/fisah and preparing large amounts of vegetables, this is the blade to choose. Extreme sharpness, light in weight and wide enough for easy rocking action this style of blade will make the preparation of any food seem effortless. The shape combines a 180mm Gyuto at the front end, a 160mm Santoku at the hilt end and a 160mm Nakiri in the middle – so this is 3 shapes in one!!! If you can handle the length then this is the one!!
• Blade construction - 70% Compression forged. Molybdenum Vanadium Stainless Steel
• Handle construction - Laminated wood with silicon injection
• Cleaning - NOT RECOMMENDED for Dishwasher. Hand wash - mild detergent. DRY IMMEDIATELY
• Sharpening - JKC KC 200 Water Wheel Sharpener or JKC Whetstone
• Storage - In a wood block / in the packaging box / separate area in knife drawer / magnetic knife bar
• Blade length - 210mm (~9")
• Country of Origin - Japan
SPECIAL NOTES: This knife should not be used for ANY kind of twisting or prising. Do not use on bone or frozen foods.