This 110mm (~4 1/2") multi purpose knife is ideal for all small preparation jobs in the kitchen. Long enough to tackle all day to day jobs like slicing and dicing it is small enough to use comfortably in the hand for paring / peeling.
You will be amazed at the ease with which this very light and super sharp knife will glide through tomatoes, kiwis and other soft fruits. Raw potatoes will cut as if boiled!
With its Advanced Zirconium Ceramic blade capable of staying sharper up to 12 times longer than conventional Stainless Steel - this knife will require almost no effort to keep sharp. Will not influence the colour or taste of food - so no more unsightly brown lettuce!
Laminated wood with silicon injection is used to form the beautiful JKC ergonomic handles that provide the perfect 'hold' for sustained and comfortable use.
- Model Characteristics
- Blade construction - Advanced Zirconium Ceramic
- Handle construction - Laminated wood with silicon injection
- Cleaning - NOT RECOMMENDED for Dishwasher. Hand wash - mild detergent. Tooth brush and toothpaste to remove heavy staining.
- Sharpening - JKC SU-001 Diamond Sharpener once every 3-6 months for maintenance
- Storage - In a wood block / In the free suede sheath provided / in the packaging box / separate area in knife drawer
- Blade length - 110mm
- Country of Origin - Japan
SPECIAL NOTES: This knife should not be used for ANY kind of twisting or prising. Do not use on bone or frozen foods. Do NOT force.